Monday, April 28, 2014

Learn To Attract Whatever You Desire – Attractionicity Reviews

Learn To Attract Whatever You Desire - AttractionicityClick Image To Visit Site Remember the incredible excitement you felt when you first heard about the Law of Attraction? Maybe the first time you saw the movie “The Secret,” or maybe even hearing about it for the first time on Oprah? I saw the movie, and for me, so much of it rang so true, I just knew it was real. Did it resonate with you somehow?


Everyone at work was talking about it, but naturally, many were skeptical, many were downright haughty in their contempt for anyone who even entertained the possibility that the Law of Attraction could be real. Like it or not, this had a negative effect.



You know The Law of Attraction states that you will attract what you think about. And if you’re like me, you probably tend to think about the things you DON’T want, which, of course, brings exactly what you don’t want into your life.


By focusing on what we do not want, we give energy to it. When we give energy to something, we tend to get more of that something. And I could not seem to get past the negative thinking. I sabotaged myself by letting the doubts and negativity of others creep into my thoughts.


Perhaps you’ve even done this yourself. I would try to use the law of attraction, for example, to improve my financial situation. I would get off to a good start, doing my visualizations, seeing myself as having what I want.


But then, the doubts would start to worm their way in. “What am I doing” “Does this really work?” “I’m wasting my time.” You know those doubts. And the law of attraction would respond in kind: “Oh, it doesn’t work? OK, your wish is my command.”


It was evident that my approach was all wrong. The law of attraction was real, and simply waiting on me to take advantage of it, but I was holding myself back.


I realized that two things were blocking me. One – the doubts were negating any progress I was making. And two – this uncertainty kept me from getting into the right state to take advantage of visualization and the law of attraction.


I attacked the second issue first. I am a long time student and practitioner of meditation, particularly with the use of binaural beats, which help you to get into a meditative state easily. (More on that later.) And as a part-time musician and recording engineer, I was comfortable around a studio.


I decided to create my own meditation track, using binaural beats and natural sounds. I chose the precise combination of binaural beats to allow me to quickly enter a relaxed meditative state. Using high end recording equipment to capture a natural soundtrack, I found this track to be perfect to put me in a meditative state, allowing me to take much more advantage of the law of attraction.


As well as this track worked, and despite the progress I was beginning to see… Read more…






from Ok Reviews http://ift.tt/1k37A3S

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

ok reviews