Friday, April 18, 2014

flipping houses 101: real estate investing flipping houses no realtor required Reviews Reviews

flipping houses 101: real estate investing flipping houses no realtor requiredClick Image To Visit Site "I never dreamed how lucrative flipping houses could be until I read your book!


Now, I’m creating and "Flipping" Wellness Homes for my Nikken business and I couldn’t be happier or more successful!"



A Heads Up Guide To Finding, Buying, Fixing and Selling Houses for a Profit!


Afterall, isn’t that what we ALL do in our day jobs? We make the boss look good and the company look great all while we trade hours for dollars (or hours for pocket change in some cases…)


I don’t care who you work for!


Unless you’re working for yourself, you’re working too hard.


So, I decided that I should begin investing in Real Estate myself (other than my primary residence, that is…) You’re probably saying to yourself…well, why didn’t you do that all along?


Excellent question! Afterall, I supposedly had access to all of the "inside deals" at my fingertips…right? Ba-loney! You know as well as I do, that most of the time, by the time a property is listed and goes into the MLS, it’s too late to get it at a bargain!


So… Do You Know Why I Didn’t Invest In My Own Future For Years?


Because I Was Afraid To Take The RISK!


I mean, think about it…if you only have ONE property and for some reason you have to "cut and run" because you’ve been laid off or worse, you won’t have a roof over your head anymore. You’d be left homeless Right?


That’s the REAL RISK!


Any financial advisor that’s worth their salt will suggest that if you do nothing else, you need to "diversify your portfolio" (the fancy phrase for not putting all your eggs in one basket…) Right?


Or get rid of them quickly to take that luxury vacation you’ve always dreamed of but could never afford. The point is…


So! What did I do you ask!? Well, the first thing I did was I spent about $12,000 on seminars to find out everything I’ve known as a REALTOR for years—the math, the ads, the odds, the process—


If I’d… Read more…



flipping houses 101: real estate investing flipping houses no realtor required Reviews






from Ok Reviews http://ift.tt/1gGIIxI

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

ok reviews