Friday, March 28, 2014

‘Perimenopause: Have It, Live It, Love It!’ – Get Your Copy Now! Reviews Reviews

'Perimenopause: Have It, Live It, Love It!' - Get Your Copy Now!Click Image To Visit Site Discover How You Can Use Natural and Alternative Remedies to Overcome Your Peri Menopause Symptoms.


Hi! I am Pam Andrews, 52 years old, a perimenopause survivor. I had been in perimenopause for about 8 to 11 years (depending on when you start counting) before I officially “graduated” from it. During that time, I was able to carry on raising my 2 kids, keep my job as a magazine writer, and enjoy scuba diving. But it wasn’t always that easy for me.



Before I learned I was in perimenopause, I suffered the worst symptoms in silence – severe PMS, erratic menstrual cycles, embarrassing hot flashes, frequent headaches, a sour mood and even depression. Being a proud woman, I didn’t want other people to know about my symptoms. Some would say I was in denial – blaming everything on stress and being too busy. I didn’t want to get help, I guess because secretly, I was afraid that my symptoms could be pointing to something more serious.


When finally a day came when I couldn’t even get out of bed because I was PMS-ing and bleeding so heavily. I got scared thinking I could be bleeding to death. I did something that I avoided till I have absolutely no other choice – I went to see a doctor.


I ended up going to several doctors after one would refer me to another one given my wide range of symptoms. I went to an OB for my menses, a neurologist for my headaches, a psychologist for my depression. Each one ordered a battery of tests and prescribed a set of treatments for me. It was my OB who identified my condition as perimenopause, and he assured me that it’s a natural phase every woman goes through.


Well, perimenopause may be a natural stage in a woman’s life – but I’m sure you’ll agree, nothing about it feels natural at all!


For the first time in my life, I felt so sick and fragile. Up until then, I’ve never thought of myself as old and I’ve never… Read more…



‘Perimenopause: Have It, Live It, Love It!’ – Get Your Copy Now! Reviews






from Ok Reviews http://ift.tt/1iGVFLa

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

ok reviews