Monday, March 31, 2014

Menopause Symptoms – Bioidentical Hormones – Conquer Menopause Reviews Reviews

Menopause Symptoms - Bioidentical Hormones - Conquer MenopauseClick Image To Visit Site Eventually, even I thought I was losing my mind! I turned 47 before I received my first helpful feedback and had one of those ‘aha’ moments during a conversation with my mother. She said something to the effect that the last few times we had spoken, I sounded very "angry" and that it was very unlike me – and, the clincher – she recommended that I see a doctor. I hate doctors. So I got ticked off and didn’t do anything about it. LOL. But time passed and my symptoms didn’t, and out of sheer desperation, I finally had to admit that she might be right … maybe something was in fact happening to me that I ought to be aware of. I began asking more questions … Some to my peers, friends, co-workers, and any other women I could find that were in the appropriate age range and would listen to me…


What can I do to prevent things like mood swings & hot flashes from happening to me?



I started my research by surfing the internet. And then I surfed some more. Wow, what a learning education about women’s healthcare that was. I discovered what is almost common knowledge now – that the very HRT prescriptions doctors have been giving women for years, is now reported to be causing the things it was said to prevent: heart attacks, strokes and even cancer. You have probably seen the same news reports that I am referring to here. I can’t be sure what your reaction was, but I know I felt scared, discouraged, and not sure what to do next. I knew I couldn’t live with the symptoms I was currently experiencing. Something had to be done. That’s when I decided I needed an expert partner to work with. Someone who worked in the healthcare industry. Enter Kathi MacNaughton … a Registered Nurse and experienced health writer, as well as a woman also going through peri-menopause herself. Perfect!


Look at what one woman had to say about our eBook: "If I’d only had this before I suffered for two years with hot flashes and anxiety… Read more…



Menopause Symptoms – Bioidentical Hormones – Conquer Menopause Reviews






from Ok Reviews http://ift.tt/1gTmGN9

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

ok reviews