Monday, December 30, 2013

Eliminate Your Back Pain for Good with the Bulletproof Back System Reviews

Eliminate Your Back Pain for Good with the Bulletproof Back SystemClick Image To Visit Site I’d like you to have this special report entitled, "The 1 Reason Why You Get Back Pain… And What To Do About It" FREE! Inside the report, you’ll discover:


Your request for the special report, "The 1 REAL Reason You Get Back Pain… And What To Do About It" has been received.



You’ve been sent a confirmation email to verify your email address. Please check your JUNK / SPAM folders to confirm your email and download your free report.


Hey, this is Eric Wong and I’m a strength and conditioning coach who’s been helping people get fit and athletes get in peak shape for the past 10 years.


I know exactly what it’s like to be put out by back pain – to have to sit on the sidelines and watch life pass you by as you tend to your sore, aching back.


You’ve probably heard a lot of hype and outrageous claims about ‘miracle cures’, so I want to share the truth with you as I discovered it just over 4 years ago.


So let’s start from the top – here’s a pic of the scar that’s still leftover from a major operation I had over 14 years ago:


In the middle of the night my parents and sister Fran drove me an hour from Hamilton to Toronto Sick Kids hospital for an emergency procedure.


The treatment was a success, and I was treated to days of recovery (and weird hallucinations while on morphine) in the hospital…


Unfortunately, the second surgery was more invasive than the first, as the doctors had to cut through fascia and muscle to get to the root of the problem.


Needless to say, I was left with a few biomechanical problems that made back pain a regular occurrence – despite the fact that I got back in great shape, worked out regularly and I was doing everything ‘right’…


Luckily, even in high school, I understood that painkillers didn’t do anything for the problem, they only addressed the symptoms, so I chose to put up with the pain instead of pop the pills.


I kept up with sports and started lifting weights and my condition improved, but I still had pain that I felt I shouldn’t have and it made me miss out on the thing I’d loved the most – sports.


The thing is, I would still get back pain, so this was still just a band-aid solution, not the cure that I hoped for.


I then finished high school and enrolled at the University of Waterloo where, as luck would have it, I studied under the top low back researcher in the world, Dr. Stuart McGill.


I gained a wealth of knowledge that helped to drastically reduce the frequency and duration of my back pain…


His presentation blew me away, so much so that over the next 2 years I spent another $10,000 + to learn from him…


I gained even more practical knowledge that reduced the frequency of my pain even more, but I still had… Read more…






from Ok Reviews http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/OkReviews/~3/l6gW3oRb1eg/

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

ok reviews