Friday, February 28, 2014

No Gym? No Excuse! Download Reviews

If you have an extra two or three hours a day to drive to the gym, wait in line for the treadmill, fight over equipment, and brave the commute back home …


Then read no further! However, if you’d rather be prepared next time you can’t make it to the gym, if you want an intense workout you can do anywhere, if you want to lose fat, build muscle, and look great, then keep reading – I’ve got a personal story to share that I think you’ll be able to relate to.



I’m Forest Vance, a personal trainer and boot camp instructor based out of Sacramento, CA. I hold a Master’s Degree in Human Movement, in addition to Personal Training Certifications through the American College of Sports Medicine and National Academy of Sports Medicine. I’m also a Russian Kettlebell Challenge Certified Instructor. My athletic achievements include playing football at the college level and a stint in the NFL. I’ve trained hundreds of clients in both one-on-one and group settings, and have a track record of getting people phenomenal results in short amounts of time.


Back in my football days, I was in top shape. After a great college career and a ‘cup of coffee’ in the NFL, it was time to move on. The transition was pretty smooth – except from a personal fitness standpoint. Long story short, I ended up at about 310 pounds:


It was this picture, in fact, that ultimately triggered my ‘transformation’ over the next six months. I started on an intense workout and diet plan, and lost 64 pounds over the next 6 months:


Now fast forward to the beginning of 2009 … I had more or less maintained the progress I had initially made, but work and life commitments continued to demand more and more of my time. Having worked as a personal trainer, fitness manager, and general manager of various health clubs, I decided to launch my own personal training and boot camp business. Things went even better than I expected … but kept me really, really busy…



No Gym? No Excuse! Download






from Ok Reviews http://ift.tt/1mMfh1K

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

ok reviews